Business plan for an application that lets a user stay up to date with shared content from friends and family.
- Final deliverable for ENTRE 432: Software Entrepreneurship during spring quarter 2016.
- Rebound calculates a tailored "idle" period for each user using an advanced algorithm based upon phone usage analytics and pushes unread content to the user during that period.
- Created comprehensive business plan including product specification, go-to-market strategy, and monetization plan.
- Successfully defended business plan during "Hell Night" in front real word venture capitalists and investors.
- Class grade majority based off final deliverable; 3.9 final grade.
product management, entrepreneurship, public speaking